Thursday, May 23, 2013

SC

I love it when we're cruisin' together...SC here we come!


I just love last minute adventures! With our busy schedules Juan and I managed to fit in a mini-vacation up in San Clemente a couple weeks ago. Juan found an awesome deal, so we packed our bags (way too much stuff for a weekend getaway) and headed north. We didn't know what to expect (room wise) and man were we pleasantly surprised!We stayed the San Clemente Inn in the largest suite (according to the lady at the front desk), it was definitely large by my standards. Bedroom with a queen bed, full kitchen, 1.5 bath, two murphy beds, living room with a pull out couch!! I would highly recommend staying there for a family getaway if you are looking for a nice place to stay, to eat in and keep costs low.

Our view out the back. Living room / Kitchen area.
 It has been forever since we "partied" so we decided to have a few beverages in our room and then  take off for dinner / bar hopping. What a fun night! Some of the fun places we hit include: Pizza Port, Ole's Tavern, Duke's and The Cellar. We definitely recommend all of them. 



Foosball at Ole's Tavern. Dancing at Duke's.
Calling it a night. Such a great night with my love.
Oh how I have missed San Clemente, my year of living in SC was such an awesome year. I really love the the people, the beaches, the shops, the eateries...I could go on and on. It was so nice spending a weekend up there. Another highlight of our trip was walking around, taking in the beautiful weather and eating at the Fisherman's Restaurant on the Pier (one of my favorite places to run...one of these days I will jump off the end!).

We also managed to fit in some antiquing (we got an awesome little shelf), candy storing and a visit to the Rainbow store. I decided it is about time Juan and G join us Rowland's and start wearing Rainbows :)



I think that about sums up our weekend beaching, shopping, eating and exploring. Until next time SC!

Oh how can I forget...on our way home we stopped at our special lookout point. Long (PG) story but back in 2008...this was a special spot for us and will forever be :)
The End.







No comments: