Friday, October 25, 2013

PUMPKIN CARVING

This past weekend was our last weekend with Gisele before Halloween and she is with her mom this year on Halloween night so we decided to throw together a last minute pumpkin carving party. We originally invited the neighborhood kids but it was so late in the week that everyone had plans. It worked out for the best because we had Gisele's bestie, Roxanne come over and Gisele was ecstatic to see Uncle Milton and Christina. (Of course Juan and I loved seeing them along with Linda and Armond). The afternoon before our shindig Gisele and I got some witch hats and 5 mins before Gisele decided Papa should dress up too. I think we make a cute little bunch haha. Man I love Halloween....I need to get started on Juan and I's actual Halloween costumes!

^^^Gisele and I made smore cupcakes for the first time. Graham Cracker bottoms and marshmallow filling...wow!
^^^Haha I love him...that outfit is too much!

^^^Spiderman decided to stop by!
^^^Think we were all too distracted by cupcakes, snacks, drinks, spooky music and the kiddos running around....our pumpkins suffered. I think 1st place goes to Gisele's pumpkin with the wobbly smile :)

No comments: