Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Beach Days


 
Oh how I love our Mother Ocean and relaxing beach days! This past weekend we had some exceptionally warm weather and decided to launch our "summer" full of beach days. 

Growing up, I spent my school year in rainy Oregon and my vacation days (summer, winter & spring breaks) in sunny San Diego. Rain or shine / Hot or Cold; my dad and I spent as much time as we could playing at the beach and swimming in the ocean. There's nothing quite like a dip in the ocean and a nap in the warm sand. I still have my Pacific NW roots; I love the green, fresh air, stormy days inside and countless outdoor adventures but man do I LOVE the beach!

Definitely looking forward to a summer full of beach days with my loves!


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I miss it so much!! I can just smell the salty breeze now... always a California girl at heart. Once again G looks SO tall. I bet she is catching up to Brighton fast. Lol

Kristina said...

Such a beautiful life! You have an adorable little family :)

RAQUEL LEANNE said...

I know! She's so tall...def think she is catching up to Brighton :)

RAQUEL LEANNE said...

Thanks Kristina! Life is beautiful! I didn't know you have a blog...I love it!! Your lil fam is so precious! I'm new to this blogging thing...I have to figure out how to follow your blog. For some reason hitting subscribe didn't work.