Wednesday, June 26, 2013

benny the jet rodriguez

Friday night was Core Consulting Group's Client Appreciation night and we hosted a night at Petco Park in the Western Metal Building Suites. Obviously I'm not going to post a bunch of pictures of clients but I can post a few of Linda, Armond, Juan and I. The four of us had a great time...schmoozing it up with our clients and enjoying a beautiful summer night.
Representing the CORE
For those of you who don't know...being a Rowland means that you are a Dodger fan. Juan knew next to nothing about baseball (prior to this game) and being the loving / supporting boyfriend that he is, he rocked the Dodger Blue with me. Linda, Armond and many others were disappointed with his decision but I think we look pretty good in our Dodger gear. Sadly we are in last place and we definitley lost Friday's game...but there is always next year right?
Such a beautiful night!
Love these two!
Oh boy!
Let's Go Dodgers!

Adopted Sister. Seriously though...she has keys to my dad's house. Love you Linda!
Closing down the Park.
Well that was fun.


No comments: