Tuesday, July 2, 2013

32

Last Tuesday my love turned 32! Juan might not like the fact that I am putting emphasis on his age but it is so crazy to me. We met in 2008, he was 27 and now I am celebrating his 32nd birthday with him and Gisele! Did we really meet each other almost 5 years ago? We haven't been dating for the past 5 years but he has always had a special place in my heart since that 2008 meeting and I just can't believe we are where we are now. 

Anyways, Juan and I decided to take his birthday off and extend our already awesome Carpinteria weekend, making it a four day weekend. We had already had such a busy weekend so we decided to lay low for his birthday. Gisele and I made breakfast...quite possibly the best coffee cake I have ever made (and I've made quite a few). We all ate entirely too much cake for breakfast while listening to beautiful ballet music (at least that is what Gisele called it). She was inspired and decided to put on a show for Papa's birthday.
^^^She even dressed up in all pink, tights and asked for a ballet bun. So adorable! Papa loved her outfit and her little birthday show.
Later in the day we adventured to Mt. Soledad for some beautiful San Diego views and Sunshine.



We started the day with cake, so why not continue the unhealthy pattern and feast on some Mexican food at Jose's in La Jolla...it was Juan's birthday after all. 
^^^These two! One margarita, their silly cross eyed faces and I couldn't stop laughing! Silly G and Silly Papa! And of course we ended the day the way it started...with cake! Gisele cracked the eggs and everything!

No comments: