Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Life Lately

Between work, family, friends, lots of babies, the holidays and wedding planning I've definitely pushed this to the bottom of my to-do list. Here is life lately according to instagram...
1. Another CCG Christmas Party at the Hotel Del Coronado. 2. Palmer, Rowland & Martinez Christmas Celebrations. 3. Christmas Morning with My Love
4. & 5. More of our Christmas Beach Day. 6. Christmas Dinner and Games at the Evans.
7. Christmas with Gisele & our Martinez Family. 8. Meeting Baby William for the first time. 9. NYE at the Rowland Ranch.
10. & 11. Annual New Year's Day Hike. 12. Mother / Son Game night with my Bros & Allison.
13. Showing my mom the dress! 14. Great weekend with my mom in town. 15. Cherish my weekends with these two cuties!
16. Abuelita's Bday! 17. & 18. Making memories with Brooke & Brighton waiting for their Baby Brother Boston to be born.
19. The morning Stephanie went into labor. Juan and I joined my family at the vet and we all loved on Maddy as they put her down. I'm no pet lover but I loved Maddy. Sad sad goodbye. 20. 02/02/14 Boston arrived!! 21. FINALLY met Miss Georgia Kay!
22. Kid Uncle Slumber Party! 23. Church with my brothers. 24. Abuelito's Bday!
25. I can't wait to be her Step Mama! So blessed to have Gisele in my life. Love her so much!

No comments: