Thursday, March 6, 2014

MY BOHEMIAN BRIDAL SHOWER


When the invitation arrived....I knew my bridesmaids and bestie David were going to throw me a dream shower. Despite the uninvited torrential downpour they managed to scramble the day before the party, cancel rentals and food, change from an outdoor location to the beautiful Croce's Park West and still throw an amazing party. I walked in Saturday afternoon and I was blown way! I still can't believe how incredibly special it was. Every little detail was perfect. I feel so weird getting so spoiled. Juan and I have been getting wedding presents in the mail...so weird! For us? Really! We feel so very loved! David kicked off the shower afternoon with the sweetest speech (I'm gonna tear up just thinking about it) and he presented me with a gorgeous floral headpiece. What a day it was! Full of delicious food, drinks, beautiful decor, fun Raquel friendly games (which is impressive because we all know I am not a game person), the sweetest gifts, yummy cake and of course the best company!! I love my family and friends and it was so very special having so many of them (missing some special ones but they were there in spirit) there celebrating Juan and I's upcoming wedding. Thank you to everyone for making it such a special day. I don't think I will ever be able to thank my bridesmaids and David enough for throwing such a perfect shower. If I could have two weddings with Juan....one would be the wedding we are having and the other would be a beautiful bohemian wedding and that is exactly what I got for my shower! Thank you again to my beautiful bridesmaids and my bestie David....Juan and I love you guys so much!! 
^^^The Party Planners: Stephanie, Gigi, Charlotte, David, Linda (and baby Sloane due any day now!) 
^^^Such a special group of people!! Love you all tons!! 

^^^If you haven't had The French Gourmet strawberry bagatelle experience you really should! So delicious!!

^^^Impromptu post party photo shoot....so fun! 
Feeling so very blessed and loved. 
A special thank you to Clickkity for being my personal paparazzi and documenting my special day!



1 comment:

zerry ht said...

This is really like a dreamy shower arrangements. Gorgeous flowers and table décor is unique to the core. My cousin is planning a baby shower for her friend and will share this post with her. Already gave her an idea of affordable event venue Atlanta for the gathering. Their space accommodation is enough for guest list already prepared.