Thursday, March 13, 2014

STEPH'S 29TH BDAY

 Sometimes I feel like there are NEVER enough hours in the day. Gisele is in bed, it is way past my bedtime, Juan and I are talking wedding, work, everything under the sun, I'm updating our Every Day book (Juan and I started keeping a 5 year memory book) and I realize....shoot I really wanted to make Stephanie some birthday cupcakes! If you don't know...Stephanie and I go wayyyy back and Tuesday was her first birthday that we have got to celebrate together since high school?! Crazy! Although we are both busy as can be with the kiddos and life...there was no way I'm missing an opportunity to celebrate her birthday. So Juan joined me in the kitchen and I whipped up some funfetti cupcakes to bring to her house after work the next day. So worth it! We had such a great (very short as it was a school night) night singing happy birthday to Steph and I got my baby fix. Boston (most recent addition to the Evan's family) is the yummiest...it has become a thing...I hug Steph and the kiddos....give Dan a "what up!" and then scoop up little Boston. I'm not quite ready for a baby yet but oh how I do love babies!! Especially little Boston who always falls asleep in my arms.

No comments: