Friday, March 28, 2014

BRIANNA'S BRIDAL BASH

Juan and I are slowly but surely approaching our wedding planning goals and just about ready to kick back, relax and enjoy the last 43 days till our wedding. It's crazy how much time and effort you have to put into a wedding even if it is a small / casual wedding. Over the years I have been in and helped out with so many weddings. I feel like a pro at this point. It's funny though, with each wedding I have slowly lost that "details" "planning" "decorating" etc. mentality. Don't get me wrong...I love it all! I think each party and wedding is so special. I love watching all of the hard work come together! Two weekends ago I went to my friend Bri's bridal shower. Perfect example of how exciting it is when all of the planning comes together! It was so special! Her family (aunts, mom, sister) and bridesmaids all worked together planning and throwing such sweet and personal shower. It was perfect for Bri. Bri was glowing...so fun seeing her so happy and excited.
^^^Bri & Her Beautiful Bridesmaids

^^^ Vegan Eats


^^^Jenga sign in book & Bri with her soon to be Mother and Sister In Law

^^^ Shower Games

^^^Thank you goodies





Clickked by @raquel_clickkitycrew aka ME!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh what a beautiful post love! you're too sweet for taking the time to write this and post/take pictures :) Can't wait for the big day! I have such amazing friends