Friday, May 30, 2014

EXPECTING

A while back I told my friend Lauren that I would love to try taking maternity pictures. Guess what...she took me up on it! With our wedding, honeymoon and trying to catch up at work...I've barely had time to breathe but I did manage to fit a session in with Lauren and Fernando right before our wedding. I still haven't fully gone through all of the pictures but Lauren came by the other night and grabbed all of them. It reminded me of how much fun I had. I'm no expert at taking pics but I had a blast doing it! I could definitely see myself taking maternity and/or family pics again. So if anyone wants me to practice on them....no really!

Here are a few from my shoot with the expecting parents.
 Behind the scenes:
Oh and did I mention that Juan joined me on the shoot...I think he captured the pic of the day (stinker!)




No comments: