Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Gisele's 4th Birthday Party!

If you don't know this about me...I love to plan and throw parties. If I had unlimited funds (and time), I think I would always have a party in the works. With that in mind, last Wednesday Juan and I decided to throw an early b-day party for Gisele so that she could celebrate with her family and friends. A short three days later it was PARTY time! We always love the masterpieces Gisele creates with a little bit of paint and a canvas. We also love playing at the park. Put the two activities together and you have a P.P.P. Picnic Paint Party!
We were all so happy with the way everything turned out (especially Gisele). The weather was perfect, there was a slight breeze coming over the hill, the sun was out, the trees and canopy provided the perfect amount of shade. We totally lucked out! Juan's parents were very helpful in getting the odds and ends we needed. Friends showed up that we weren't even expecting. The kids painted, played red light green light, enjoyed the playground and grubbed on some food...come to think of it the adults did all of that too! LOL
^^^Dylan, Jude, Gisele, Roxanne and Mia painting away
^^^Bday Monkey. Uncle Milton Monkey and Uncle Jose Monkey.
^^^ RED LIGHT / GREEN LIGHT!!
 ^^^Some bday party friends & fam
^^^So precious watching Gisele walk baby Rob around the park!
 ^^^More friends and fam
 ^^^Lucky girl opening all of her wonderful gifts! Thank you again everyone!

^^^giseleybelly
Isn't she the cutest?! Time is flying by...I can't believe how grown up she is! Every day she looks a little bit bigger, more mature, says something to surprise us and learns something new. Juan and I are constantly amazed by little G. She is such a smart little girl with such a happy and loving spirit. Her excitement for the littlest things makes every day an exciting adventure. I thank the Lord above every day for bringing her and Juan into my life. I love them both with all my heart. I can't wait to see what this year brings for us!


Happy 4th Birthday Beautiful Girl! 
Papa and I love you so much!

No comments: