Wednesday, April 16, 2014

#RAQXXXtravaganzaBACH

Well this past weekend was the long awaited bachelorette weekend. Wowza what an extravaganza it was! If you know me, you know I am not a crazy party girl. I like to have a few drinks, hang out with my girlfriends and have a little impromptu dance party. I guess your bachelorette is the one time you are supposed to really let your hair down and in my case get slightly embarrassed (keeping this post PG13...but lets just say my friends found some exciting party favors, games and decorations). My loves managed to throw me the perfect balance of embarrassment and good old fashioned girlfriend hangout time. I have been cravingggg an awesome pool day. Delivered!! Along with a crazy assortment of snacks, drinks and delicious pitchers of mojitos (seriously Bri those were so good)! I wish I could hit repeat on our pool day! SO much fun! Here are a few pics from the pool....







and one small peak at my "bridal attire" table and one of the many party favors LOL...

It was weird being the "bride-to-be" / the one everyone is celebrating...I'm used to being the one throwing the parties...thank you for making me feel so special! Seriously my friends are the best! Love you guys!!



No comments: