Saturday, April 26, 2014

SUPER STAR

Last weekend my sister had a track meet in Long Beach. This is her 2nd year at Western Washington University and her 2nd year throwing javelin for them. I like to brag...she's pretty much amazing! Girlfriend is suuuper smart, an amazing artist, a great sister, hardworking, spiritual, freaking awesome javelin thrower...I could go on and on. Basically, she has it together!! Last year, Juan, G and I got to watch her compete at a track meet down in CA and once again she came down this year (think this will be an annual thing). I was especially excited this year because A. she has improved like you wouldn't believe! last I knew she is ranked 1st in Division 2 and 11th in Division 1. She qualified for Nationals on her first meet this year (she also went last year as a freshman)...yep she's amazing. Anyways...here are a few pics from her track meet. She blew us away....she is quite the athlete! Her form is unlike any other thrower out there! B. We got to take her home with us!!
 ^^^Watching her was like watching an art form. Ummm G in Papa's glasses...too cute!

^^^BUSTED!! (G has discovered she likes picking her nose...we are constantly telling her to take her finger out of her nose!

 ^^^WOW

 ^^^She was so amazed watching all of the athletes

 ^^^WE GET TO TAKE BETH HOME!! YAY! (last year was waterworks after the track meet because we had to say goodbye...no waterworks this time! we were all so excited to take her home with us)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! I miss going to track meets

RAQUEL LEANNE said...

Did you run track?! I did too! Every time I go to a track meet I love watching all of the runners. The track meet high...I miss it!